SpainUnknown - 2016
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Spain is your indispensable guide to this beautiful part of the world, from its capital city of Madrid to its Moorish cities of the south. Watch flamenco dancers stamp their heels in Seville, discover the beaches and coves of Ibiza, and visit the Dalí Theatre-Museum just outside of Barcelona.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Spain .* Detailed itineraries and "don't-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
* Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
* Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
* Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
* Area maps marked with sights.
* Detailed city maps of Barcelona and Madrid include street finder indexes for easy navigation.
* Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
* Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Spain truly shows you this country as no one else can.
Recommended: For a pocket guidebook to Barcelona, check out DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 Barcelona , which is packed with dozens of top 10 lists, ensuring you make the most of your time in the city.
Series Overview: For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travelers how they can discover more.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: the most maps, photographs, and illustrations of any guide.