A Guide to Designing Projects, Leading Partners, and Persuading SponsorsBook - 2011
This book offers a detailed analysis of the strategies and methodologies of successful collaborative grant writing, as well as practical guidance on the interpersonal leadership requirements of managing grantseeking projects.
* Four samples of funded collaborative grants, complete with annotations and reviewers' comments, provide a starting point for developing your own collaborative proposals
* Includes a collection of 179 sample questionnaire items useful for generating a customized Collaboration Rating Form for your specific situation
* Includes a comprehensive Meeting Evaluation form containing 15 points of attitudinal information from collaborators
* A bibliography contains more than 70 significant books, journals, theses, websites, and other resources for grantseeking
* A helpful index facilitates cross-referencing important subjects