Philadelphia & the Pennsylvania Dutch CountryBook - 2017
Make the most of your visit to the historic sights and attractions Pennsylvania's capital and countryside have to offer with this guide by your side. Take a relaxed Old City ramble--site of the iconic Liberty Bell--or enjoy a concert at Penn's Landing, then finish your day by dining at the best restaurants. With fantastic photography and illustrations of all the must-see sights, plus detailed suggestions for those who wish to venture farther afield to visit Gettysburg or Pennsylvania Dutch Country, this guide gives you everything you need to plan the perfect trip.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Philadelphia & the Pennsylvania Dutch Country .* Hotel and restaurant listings and recommendations.
* Detailed itineraries and "don't-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
* Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
* Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
* Free, color pull-out map (print edition) marked with sights, a selected site and street index, public transit map, practical information on getting around, and a distance chart for measuring walking distances.
* Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
* Area maps marked with sights and restaurants.
* Detailed city maps include street finder index for easy navigation.
* Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
* Suggested day-trips and itineraries to explore beyond the city.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Philadelphia & the Pennsylvania Dutch Country truly shows you this state as no one else can.
Series Overview: For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travelers how they can discover more.
DK Eyewitness Travel Philadelphia & the Pennsylvania Dutch country
Philadelphia and the Pennsylvania Dutch Country